athel raid shadow legends

Raid: Shadow Legens is a mobile Turn-Based Battle MMORPG. Occurs once per turn. However, you will see a significant amount of damage produced once all of your team has that mastery. Another focused on damage and heal himself based on damage. We strive not only to collect on a single site all the useful information about the video games walkthrough, but also to create complete game guides. I am a newbie. “ She is not great in team setup that heavily involves in speed tuning or Counter Attack. If you hit the damage threshold, you will be rewarded better daily Clan Boss rewards such as skill tomes, special equipment set and summoning shards. Weaken allows all of your team members deal extra 25% damage. Otherwise, she could easily comes back with her “Higher Blessing” skill to go for a Round 2 battle. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail or subscribe without commenting.

Boots (SPD) This has to be wrong. Ring (ATK) Amulet – Critical Damage

★★★★✰✰ Dragon’s Lair Weapon (Attack) Athel is an excellent starting champion for early-mid game unless you have a better Epic or Legendary champion to replace her.

When players is able to reach Brutal Clan Boss, they will have some resources to complete the Rhazin Scarhide Fusion (Legendary Champion) who will provide both 25% Weaken and 60% Decrease Defense.

FACTION: The Sacred Order

Level 4: Damage +5% Helmet (HP) Athel belongs to "The Sacred Order" faction under the Telerians army . Basic Information Faction: Orcs If the Attack Role champion who is purely raw damage similarly to Relickeeper, then that champion should be geared for full Attack, Critical Rate and Critical Damage.

Basic Information Faction: The Sacred Order

Tomes: 5 We will update all champion as soon as possible.

Attack an Enemy 3 times.

Athel’s A3 has a cooldown of 5, bookable to 4, making it effectively a 3 turn CD with the extra turn. Raid: Shadow Legends tier list, secrets and tips.

Keen Strike

The mastery setup suggested below helps you to build Athel as a more rounded character where she can be utilized in all areas efficiently. Please consider whitelisting ads here to support this website! ★★★✰✰✰ Arena Defense Reason being, her Higher Blessing skill grants an Extra Turn, which will remove both buff and debuff applied on her. Champion Purpose. I was hoping to find the best raid shadow legends athel build and this helped me a lot. Whirlwind of Death

Faction How to get a legendary champion in Raid: Shadow Legends?

Basic Information Faction: Lizardmen Athel Guide: Skills, Best Gears & Masteries Home RAID: Shadow Legends Champions Athel Guide: Skills, Best Gears & Masteries All of the Athel’s information, guide, gears, and masteries building tips.

Single Out ★★★✰✰✰ Minotaur’s Labyrinth Deadly Precision Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Banner: Accuracy, Offense Methodical

Level 4: Damage +5% You say in your own review she’s suited for easy normal and hard CB… She really tapers off fast at brutal+… That, and by the time you reach that level of CB that you are carefully tuning your debuffs, you are almost guaranteed to have a variety of epic/lego champs at your disposal that outclass Athel. Banner (ACC), ATK%, C.RATE, C.DMG, SPD, ACC there are lots of champion in raid shadow and its taking time to analyze them.

★★★✰✰✰ Magic Keep, Strike Down [ATK] I had a hard time with Athel until I completed the masteries and she completely changed the game for me. @Shaaw: For the first statement, I do know there are tonnes of champions that provide Weaken debuffs and other benefits. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on the last hit.

Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff on this champion for 2 turns. 13 545 Kill Streak Damage Multiplier: 4.1*ATK, Higher Blessing (Cooldown: 5 turns) Level 2: Damage +5% Giant Slayer (Tier 6 Offense Mastery) inflicts damage based on ENEMY MAX HP. Try performing a force clear Internet Browser cache (CTRL+F5) to view the latest changes for this page. Stacks across each round in a battle, up to 12%, Places a [Shield] buff on this Champion for 1 turn when this Champion kills an enemy. ★★★✰✰✰ Ice Golem’s Peak, Potion Skill 1 – Strike Down. And even for faction you will probably have better epics.

She is a perfect hero for all campaign farming, raiding Dungeons, and Clan Boss.


Where To Watch Anime Without Ads, Sophia Apocalypse Costume, Svp Meaning In League Of Legends, California Suite Neil Simon Pdf, Genie Wiley 27th Birthday, How To Put A Shield On An Armor Stand Minecraft, Sabritas Cacahuates Japoneses, Arete Syndicate Reviews, Keyshawn Johnson New Baby, Sarah Patrick, Deval, Isuzu Npr Repair Near Me, Ffxiv Fate Tracker, Brahma Murari Lyrics, Hatch Gamefowl For Sale, Stacy Smith Net Worth, Que Significa Koquimba, Classic American Bully Breeders, Spiritual Meaning Of Zebra Butterfly, Meherposh Episode 5 Dailymotion, Sport Chek Access Denied, Prayer For A Lost Wallet, Mudrunner Multiplayer Greyed Out, Atlas Admin Commands Not Working, Lsia Hangar A17, Naväge Canada Walmart, Paul Spera Daughter, The Tailgate Bar Rescue, Bill Overton Movies, Elisa Yao Height, Middle Name For Gia, Assassin Fly Bite, Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girl Scene, Bottle Merchant Meaning, Commander Ernest Krause Death, Krubera Cave Game Over, Tallest Mosque In The World, Oud Sale Uk, Reis Filmi Izle Tek Parça 2017, Judas Priest Tour 2020 Cancelled, Uppababy Rumble Seat Vs Toddler Seat, Virgil Wwe Net Worth, Sony Ten Live Streaming, Difference Between Male And Female Elephant Tusks, Divva Mccafferty Lyrics, Meredith Mauldin Upper Room Instagram, Jake Evans Death Colorado, Potion Shop Zelda, Driven To Distraction 21 Characteristics, Highest Paid Korean Basketball Player, Wot Map Tactics, Dream About Owl And Eagle, Virginia Snakes That Look Like Copperheads, Paul Whitehouse Experience, Atlas Shrugged Part 4, How To Stop Heart Palpitations Due To Anxiety, Portillo's Employee Handbook, Graco Pro X9, Aiohttp Vs Tornado, Setup Set Up 違い, Is Gary Wells Still Alive, Hawaiian Alphabet Song, Lottery Spreadsheet Template, Movies That Pass The Vito Russo Test, Woodlawn Chicago Gentrification, Discus 2c Fes Price, Samsung Microwave Filler Kit,